DevOps Engineer - Data Services
We are looking for cross-field DevOps/Data Solutions Engineers with strong DevOps focus and relevant exposure to Data Science domain for our client in Munich.
Here you will work closely with the Data Science and DevOps teams to communicate, assist, advice and implement required business solutions.
- Be a good communicator, who understands the language of DevOps and Data
- Be part of solution design for Data teams
- Be part of solution implementation for DevOps teams
- Be a facilitator between teams to proactively resolve impediments
Due to COVID-19 pandemic we do not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation assistance at this time. Only candidates with valid work permit or job seeker visa will be considered.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of services, networking, and security concepts of at least one major cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of one or more common languages, e.g., Python, Go, Java, etc.
- First-hand practical experience with tooling related to infrastructure as code, configuration management, container orchestration, including but not limited to: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Exposure and practical experience with Data Ingestion and Explorations tools like Spark or Juyter
- Proactively own your tasks and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment hand in hand within small and talented teams.
- Fast learner.