We are looking for DevOps, site reliability engineers and system engineers at all levels of experience, from junior to group leads, to join our rapidly growing teams in Munich. Here you will design, build and refactor our and customers' data and service infrastructure on-premise and in the cloud, develop tooling for our own development teams and large-scale client backends, and even develop a new cloud infrastructure from scratch instead of building on top of an existing one.
- Design, build and orchestrate large-scale software and data infrastructures on public and private clouds.
- Provide tools and services to development teams, empowering them with fast, distributed and minute deployments of their solutions.
- Facilitate our engineering teams and run systems in accordance with a DevOps mindset.
- Gain and internalize experience in handling mission critical data, be it customer data or digital currencies.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of core services, networking, and security concepts of at least one major cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Deep knowledge of one or more common languages, e.g., Python, Go, Java, etc.
- Experience with tooling related to infrastructure as code, configuration management, container orchestration, including but not limited to: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Experience in deployment of large-scale software solutions, with an eye on performance and security.
- Own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams.
- Fast learner.