We are looking for cross-field DevOps/Data Solutions Engineers with strong DevOps focus and relevant exposure to Data Science domain for our client in Munich.
Here you will work closely with the Data Science and DevOps teams to communicate, assist, advice and implement required business solutions.
- Be a good communicator, who understands the language of DevOps and Data
- Be part of solution design for Data teams
- Be part of solution implementation for DevOps teams
- Be a facilitator between teams to proactively resolve impediments
- Facilitate our engineering teams and run systems in accordance with a DevOps mindset.
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of core services, networking, and security concepts of at least one major cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Deep knowledge of one or more common languages, e.g., Python, Go, Java, etc.
- Experience with tooling related to infrastructure as code, configuration management, container orchestration, including but not limited to: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Experience in deployment of large-scale software solutions, with an eye on performance and security.
- Own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams.
- Fast learner.